Tursso’s patented InfoPac® Expanded-Content Labels combine a leaflet or booklet with an adhesive label.
With InfoPac® brand owners can communicate important product safety information, directions for use, and marketing messages on the pages of their primary product label. With so much additional label copy area, the need for a carton or other packaging may even be eliminated, saving money and helping meet sustainability initiatives.
Since 1993, Tursso has remained dedicated to innovating and perfecting their patented ECL manufacturing process. InfoPac® can be manufactured in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and page counts. These labels can be designed for single use applications, or with a resealable closure feature to keep information intact and accessible for the life of the product. Tursso’s newest offering includes reseal tabs that adhere directly onto the product container – an ideal solution for smaller cylindrical bottles and vials.
- Space for multiple languages to reach a global consumer base with a single label sku
- Adaptable to syringes, vials, bottles, jars, cartons, bags and a variety of other containers
- Can be designed to include a lot/date imprint or laser etch area for traceability
- Leaflets in a variety of fold patterns, including map fold
- Bound books include stitched, glue bound and perfect bound
- Several material, adhesive and liner options available
- Back numbering and unique serialization options available.
Key Product Benefits
- Significant size and design possibilities
- From simple 2 page leaflets to bound booklets over 120 pages in length
- No minimum order quantity
- Reduces eco-footprint by eliminating secondary packaging and reducing label skus
- Instructions for Use (IFU) Information
- Multiple Language Translations
- Instant Redeemable Coupons (IRCs)
- Cross-Promotional Marketing