Attract, Educate and Protect
Product labels with the appeal and the functionality to educate your consumers and elevate your brand.
From over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and vials for clinical trials, to food containers and cosmetics, pressure-sensitive labels are a low-cost, highly versatile packaging components that bring value for your consumers and your brand.
Label us experienced, skilled, and always sensitive to your needs.
With over 50 years of experience printing and converting pressure-sensitive paper and film label stocks, Tursso brings the art and science of labeling to every project. With countless materials, inks, finishes and die options available, Tursso will help you customize your label to achieve the look, feel, and functionality you need. From initial design to final label application, we can tailor our manufacturing approach to effectively meet project timelines as well as your budgetary requirements. Here are some added benefits of choosing Tursso Companies for your next pressure-sensitive label project:
- Both Flexo and Digital Printing technologies, serving orders of any size and design complexity
- Design consultations, prototypes and qualification runs
- Metalized, PET, BOPP films and thermal transfer, direct thermal, and FSC paper options
- Complete in-house graphics and prepress services
- Large die inventory for increased label customization
- Specialty inks and varnishes for high-impact graphics
A smart, no-pressure partnership.
At Tursso, our passion for quality and service excellence sets us apart from the rest, giving you peace of mind that we will see your project through on all fronts. To learn more about our pressure-sensitive labels and how we can help your business, reach out today.